#1. HEALTH & WELLNESS 365 MISSION STATEMENT
Health & Wellness 365 is dedicated to helping people around the globe to live the most independent and fulfilling life they can. We want our readers to be fitter, stronger, healthier, and happier.
With the growing age of the population, noncommunicable diseases are becoming ever more significant as a cause of diminished quality of life. With each medical breakthrough and each clever invention of new medical aids, people can take back control of their lives.
We aim to keep our readers informed about each new mobility tool and each new treatment as they become available. People should not suffer through ignorance. If there is a treatment or product that can help alleviate their symptoms or provide more independence, they have a right to know about it.
#2. HEALTH & WELLNESS 365 FOLLOWS 5 PRINCIPLES:
- Knowledge empowers people. We create content that spreads knowledge and experience of health and wellness. If people are aware of alternative treatments for their causes of pain and suffering, they can act to help themselves. If they are aware of the best products available to help them breathe or get around, they can make better-informed choices. People should be provided with the knowledge that empowers them to change their lifestyle before they are hit with a problem.
- Exercise is good for physical health. The CDC recommends all adults exercise for 150 minutes a week. That is more difficult for some people than others. People with mobility problems are often forced to be sedentary, but medical research proves that a sedentary lifestyle is bad for your health and mortality. That is why we must offer our readers alternative exercise products.
- Exercise is also good for mental health. Scientific studies demonstrate that exercise is good for our mental health. Physical exercise alleviates anxiety, improves mood, halts depression, and lowers stress levels.
- Exercise should be fun. A lot of busy people think that the only way to exercise properly is to hit the gym. There are lots of fun ways to exercise in the privacy of your own home. The CDC only recommends moderate exercise with 2 hours of strength-building exercises each week. You do not have to push yourself through a barrier to exercise effectively. You just have to do it regularly, and fun exercise equipment helps make this task easier.
- Medical staff should take care of their own health as well as helping others. Nurses and other members of the medical team often work long hours and are on their feet all day. Nursing can also be very stressful. Health professionals need to ensure that they take steps to stay healthy themselves, even taking care that they wear appropriate footwear for their difficult jobs.
#3. HEALTH & WELLNESS 365 ARE 100% READER-SUPPORTED
Without our readers, Health & Wellness 365 could not survive.
We receive no compensation for product reviews from the manufacturers.
We receive no payment for product placement in our articles.
We allow no ads on our website.
Our revenue is derived from commissions. When a reader clicks on a link in one of our articles and then buys a product, we may get a small commission from the seller.
It is the seller who pays this commission and not our readers. Our readers simply pay the price stated on the seller’s website. Our readers lose nothing.
Health & Wellness 365 would never attempt to persuade our readers to purchase a more expensive health product in order to receive more commission. We simply make recommendations about which wellness products may be better suited to some of our readers. For example, we may recommend that a specific health product is better for readers who are on a tight budget.
Often the products we recommend are not the brand leaders and not the most expensive. Our recommendations feature the products we believe are the best, not those that will make us the highest commission.
In each review, we will identify an Editor’s Choice. This is always the product that our research and testing lead us to believe offers the best value for money for our readers. Please remember that this is only our opinion.
Our reviews contain in-depth information that empowers you to come to your own informed conclusions. We would prefer you to buy nothing at all rather than purchase a health product that is unsuitable for you.
Essentially, we want you to be happy with our recommendations and grow to trust our opinions. If we recommend poor products or provide the wrong information, we will develop a bad reputation and lose readers.
Since we depend upon readers to continue in business, losing readers is bad for us. That is why we will always do our utmost to provide clear, honest, helpful, and informative content for our readers. We will inform you about every health product’s negative points as well as the positive points.
Health & Wellness 365 aims to gain the trust of readers by providing the best advice. Through this approach, we can grow our business and continue to provide helpful content to our readers.
#4. THE MORE INFORMATION THE BETTER THE CONTENT
Our professional writers do not write in a vacuum. They are careful to gather information from a wide range of sources before coming to any conclusion or issuing any recommendations. No one is an expert in everything, so often it is essential to gather opinions from a variety of disciplines.
Our articles are created by experts who each have their own views and opinions. However, they also give due consideration to customer feedback, the views of other professionals, and field testing.
This multiple data point approach ensures that our reviews are objective and so trustworthy. Our health product reviews are not biased by the subjective opinion of the writer. This is how Health & Wellness 365 can save our readers from unnecessary expense by making the right recommendations every time.
If you want to know more, check out our section on Why You Can Trust Health Wellness 365.
#5. HEALTH & WELLNESS 365 IS DEDICATED TO HELPING PEOPLE LIVE THE BEST LIFE THEY CAN
We are passionate about helping people to retain their independence and remain as healthy and happy as they can no matter what adversities life may throw their way. We love to see people thrive and become stronger, healthier, fitter, and happier. That is the reason we founded this health and wellness website to share our knowledge about health and wellness products, techniques, and new developments.
This is a place where people can learn about the positive and negative features of health and wellness products. It is an essential resource for anyone who wishes to improve their lifestyle and for health professionals who are responsible for the well being of others.
Health & Wellness 365 would love to hear your opinions and thoughts concerning our informational articles and reviews. Please feel free to tell us what you think in the comments section beneath each article.